What do you need to bring along to your medical?
- Medical certificate (not for initial)
- Flight License (not for initial)
- Please print and fill in the application form medical statement prior to the examination. (only for initial)
- Glass prescription and glasses / contact lenses (if applicable) *
- Medication (if applicable)
- Valid passport or ID (a driving license is not a valid ID)
- Correspondence specialists / general practitioner
*If you are using contact lenses on the day of the medical, please take contact lenses fluid and a spare pair of glasses.
Note: all first class 2 inspections require an examination by the optometrist Optiek Moerkerken.
All additional costs are excluded, e.g.: ophthalmologist and / or medical specialists, other medical examinations.
Payments are made afterwards. Please transfer the money after receiving your decision or medical certificate.
Class 1 medical for CPL (commercial pilot license) / ATPL / MPL
Class 2 medical for PPL / RPL (private pilot license) / Commercial gliding (SPL) / Commercial ballooning (CPL (FB))
Class LAPL ( Light Aircraft Pilot License) / gliders (GPL/LAPL-S) / balloonist (BPL/LAPL-B) / drones (RPAS)
Prices 2022 (including VAT)
€ 160,- Class 1 renewal
€ 195,- Class 2 initial
€ 150,- Class 2 renewal
€ 150,- Cabin Crew
€ 145,- LAPL / Drone initial
€ 125,- LAPL / Drone renewal
€ 100,- Re-assessment
Additional expenses with renewal (including VAT)
€ 40,- ECG
€ 40,- Audiogram