What do you need to bring along to your medical?
- Medical (not required for initial
- Flight License (not required for initial)
- Glass prescription and glasses / contact lenses (if applicable) *
- Medication (if applicable)
- Valid passport or ID (a driving license is not a valid ID)
- Correspondence specialists / general practitioner
*If you are using contact lenses on the day of the medical, please take contact lenses fluid and a spare pair of glasses.
Payments are made afterwards. Please transfer the money after receiving your medical statement or decision.
Class 1 medical for CPL (commercial pilot license) / ATPL
Class 2 medical for PPL (private pilot license)
Class LAPL ( Light Aircraft Pilot License) / drones / gliders
Prices (including VAT)
€ 150,- Class 1 renewal
€ 175,- Class 2 initial
€ 140,- Class 2 renewal
€ 135,- LAPL / Drone initial
€ 110,- LAPL / Drone renewal
Additional expenses with renewal (including VAT)
€ 35,- ECG
€ 35,- Audiogram
€ 35,- Lipids