What do you need to bring along to your medical?
- Medical certificate (not for initial)
- Please print and fill in the application form medical statement prior to the examination. (only for initial)
- Glass prescription and glasses / contact lenses (if applicable) *
- Medication (if applicable)
- Valid passport or ID (a driving license is not a valid ID)
- Correspondence specialists / general practitioner
*If you are using contact lenses on the day of the medical, please take contact lenses fluid and a spare pair of glasses.
All additional costs are excluded, e.g.: ophthalmologist and / or medical specialists, other medical examinations.
Payments are made afterwards. Please transfer the money after receiving your decision or medical certificate.
Prices 2021 (including VAT)
€ 145,- Cabin Crew
Additional expenses with renewal (including VAT)
€ 35,- ECG
€ 35,- Audiogram
€ 35,- Lipids